I am Svetlana *you can call me Lana. I am fashion and portrait photographer based in Melbourne, Australia.
I started building my portfolio in 2014, when I moved to Australia; it all started as a part of my English classes (you can’t direct your model without proper language, right?) but now I can not imagine my life without photography.
I started from a scratch; now I have a big portfolio with fine art portraits, families and engagements; I participated in different projects and I do retouching job.
Now I tend to do fashion photography, street style photography and model tests.
+61 401 003 650
- The Photo Studio Australia: Internship
- Three Feet Rising Physical Theatre “Boxed in Sideways”: BTS and event photographer. The show was performed during the Melbourne Fringe Festival. Show is produced by Jacinda Patty and Claire Wallace
- Product photosession for By Samantha Melbourne: Photographer
- Profile Pictures for music band Mockingbird: Photographer
- Russian Drama Studio in Brisbane by Fabulous Parties. Performance ‘Mirror’: Photographer at the event
- Russian Drama Studio in Brisbane by Fabulous Parties. Christmas Comedy Life Stories: Photographer of Promotion Materials
- SkaZka: Russian Playgroup Brisbane: Children and event Photographer
- “Amazing Mummas Calendar” Shoot directed by Amy Johnston: Photographer
- ZagranMe project about women at immigration: 52 weeks project. Photographer, content creator and project owner
- Anna Russka Magazine: Photo Editor
- BTS and Still Photography for Holistic Living Productions, Generation Swap, Melissa Houghton: Photographer
- Photo session and runway show for Opera and Sunflair swimwear: Photographer. Event at the Bohemian Rhapsody Club event in September 2015
- Melbourne Spring Fashion Week: Photographer of backstage at the ONCE WAS show at MSFW with Confidente Hair Salon
- Anna Russka Fashion Magazine: Photo editor
- Keo Studio Photography Launched: Photographer and Photo Editor